In order to enhance your SPA experience, we adhere to certain policies to benefit you and creae a harmonious environment where our team can focus on you and your needs.
- We highly recommend booking your treatment in advance to ensure that your preferred time and service is available.
- We require at least 24 hours notice to cancel any appointment.
- Skipped’appointments will be charged in full.
- Please be at the SPA 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Please keep any valuables that you’ve brought for the duration of your visit.
- Ensuring our guests’ safety is crucial. A guest-check form must be completed before each treatment begins.
- The use of mobile technology is not permitted in any SPA area.
- It is mandatory the use of swimsuit in the wet area.
- In the wet area it is not allowed to drink or to eat as well.
- Guests with medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before booking any spa services.
- Children under 12 cannot acces the SPA. From 12 to 17 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The SPA should not be liable for any accident or injury suffered by a guest.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
If you have any questions, please ask your reservationist when you book your appointment.